Industrial sites often present complex architectural configurations, demanding unique environments (ATEX, dust, temperature...) and highly specific needs.
Due to the hazardous materials or to the technical equipment present on a site, the security solutions must ensure the protection of both staff and goods. For this reason TIL TECHNOLOGIES develops specialised features, such as the People on board feature, dedicated hardware and portable badge readers.
TIL TECHNOLOGIES responds to all the needs of the industrial sector:
Protect sites and facilities
- Authorising site access, depending on specific profiles, zones, schedules and dates.
- Monitoring facilities and surrounding areas with the video surveillance feature and the on-site round assistance tool.
- Detecting perimeter intrusions with the help of active or infrarred barriers.
- Granting access to sensitive areas under biometry authentication or reinforced access control (badge + keypad code).
- Performing random controls with the help of portable readers.
- Using one single graphical interface to monitor machines and equipments.
- Monitoring storage areas with tags and detectors.
- Managing existing keys and resources with the help of keypanels (walkie-talkie, PDA, corporate cars…).
Protect staff and individuals
- Granting access to specific zones and hazardous products according to professional authorisations (toxic or explosive products, electric transformers…)
- Managing crisis and evacuations with the people on board (POB) feature: real-time inventory, zone update (secure/non secure area), edition of organisation charts…
- Detecting any staff anomaly by monitoring the LWP (Lone Worker Protection) equipment.
Control flows and optimize operations
- Implementing single access detection for turnstiles, gates, etc.
- Monitoring distant access by integrating interphones and video control.
- Managing visitors and subcontractors with a specific interface: preregistration, real-time presence list…
- Facilitating and controlling car access by implementing long-distance badge readers or car plate recognition solutions.
Solutions for developing the potential of your site
- Using a single graphical interface for access control, video, fire and technical alarms to improve efficiency and interaction between the different elements.
- Applying different settings according to event types.
- Use a single system to manage different sites.
- Organizing zone security monitoring with customised access rights.
- Ensuring the system operational capacity in the event of network failure (by implementing solutions such as server redundancy and offline mode).
- Integrating gateways to share databases and prevent duplication.
- Archiving and searching for events: alarms, staff circulation, video surveillance.