Ports, airports, train stations or warehouses face common security challenges.
These sites often present complex configurations, extended areas to monitor, numerous stakeholders and different flows to control and to optimise.
The TIL TECHNOLOGIES solutions cover the needs in the transport and logistics areas:
Supervise equipments and goods
- Preventing external theft by using monitoring systems for internal or peripheral intrusion detection, with the help of infrarred barriers, active gates…
- Preventing internal theft by using zone stock tracking systems with tags and detectors.
- Monitoring sites through video surveillance and round assistance tools.
- Defining carrier access rights with a specific interface linking system information and logistics plans (gateways between databases).
- Proposing efficient carrier reception: driver self-registration upon arrival (touch terminal); treatment of the truck waiting list (display panels and sound system).
- Controlling and facilitating vehicule circulation with car plate recognition devices.
- Archiving delivery and expedition tracking data. Edition of statistic reports.
Develop the potential of your site
- Using one single graphical interface for monitoring access control, intrusion, video, fire and technical alarms. Effectiveness is improved and interactions are automatic.
- Using one single system to manage site zones or several sites simultaneously by defining customised user access rights.
- Archiving and searching for events: alarms, video, staff circulation.